- Coat a specific brand of semi-gloss photo-paper with a solution of the dye thionin acetate.
- To then readily convert that thionin acetate coating into the less soluble salt thionin ferricyanide.
- To then coat the sheet with a special photosensitizing liquid we have developed.
- To then expose the covered sheet to the image from a projector.
- To then develop the exposed sheet in acidic ferrous sulphate solution where it creates the famous Prussian Blue pigment and removes thionin dye.
Blyth, J. & Richardson, M. De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH
Non-holographic imaging systems